RECRUITMENT SERVICE OFFERING
• Permanent Placements
• Contract Placements
• Temporary Employment Services (TES)
• Training and Consulting
OUR EXPERTISE RANGE FROM BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Finance Specialists
• Human Capital
• Junior, Middle and Senior Managers
• Marketing Managers
• Chief Technology Officers
• Accountants /Cost Accountants and Tax
• Office Support
• Sales Agents
• Supply Chain & Logistics
• Call Centre Agents
• IT Specialists
• Learning & Development
• Certified Facilitator, Assessor & Moderator.
• Employment / Industrial Relations
• Resourcing / Talent Acquisition /
• Business Partners
• Payroll, Employee Benefits & Wellness &
Medical Aid Specialists
• Technical HR Specialists
• CSI, Transformation, BBBEE, Mobility,
Organisational Effectiveness Specialists
• Criminal Checks
• ID Verification
• Reference Confirmation and Checking?
• ITC Checks?
• Work Permit Verification?
• Confirmation of Qualifications?
©Copyright Yellow Clover Consulting 2019 (All Rights Reserved)
1. Cost Accountant
Our client in the North of Johannesburg seeks the services of an experienced Cost Accountant in a Manufacturing Environment.
Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills with a sound understanding of accounting principals
• Implementation of ERP System
• Conduct stock counts, calculate stock values (Raw material;
• Develop inventory controls e.g Receipts, dispatch, issuance
• Fixed assets account entries (disposal, depreciation,
additions) and maintain asset register.
• CTC – Market related
Specific Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 6+ years’ experience in Accounting or Cost Accounting
• Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
• Inventory system experience
• Strong computer skills
• Manufacturing background essential
This position is available immediately .
2. Business Development Officer Cape Town
• Achieve budgeted recovery tonnages
• Establish successful buy-back centres and the ongoing
development of these businesses
• Placement of glass banks as per agreed business plan
• Maintain register of all consumables and assets
distributed and in stock
• Cary out annual asset audits and verification
• Prepare monthly reports
• CTC – R220 000 – R260 000 Per Annum
• Minimum matric
• Good computer literacy
• Experience in the recycling industry would be
• Good presentation skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently.
This position is available immediately.
Position Title Developer III
To provide IT expertise and advice in the design, creation, testing and documentation of new and enhanced applications and systems in accordance with agreed framework of programming standards. To produce logical and technical specifications from functional specifications and to write the code for medium to large applications.
Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effectively.
Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements and being able to present and sell concepts to clients.
Produce program specifications and implement system enhancements by addressing specific business needs and resolving queries.
Code, compile, test and implement applications in compliance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Support development environments. Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews.
Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution.
Assess, identify and mitigate potential risks within the IT programming environment by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change / release management process definition) to ensure operational performance.
Produce technical specifications and architecture that is in accordance to agreed standards. Design, code, test and debug to obtain a robust solution with supporting documentation.
Minimise system downtime through pro-active identification of potential issues and ensure minimisation of recurring problems by managing defects and performing code reviews.
Monitor systems post change and pro-actively do performance analysis to ensure there is no system failure due to capacity.
Maintain maximum system availability by ensuring that incidents are recorded for future reference and adequate root cause analysis is done to eliminate the risk of a recurrence.
Manage own development to increase own competencies and develop technical and business skills.
Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities, and identify Information Technology (IT) innovative solutions in a timely manner.
Supervises the work of other developers. Provides technical assistance to fellow developers and other Information Technology (IT) team members.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: B.Comm, B.Eng, BSC Eng, BSC Informatics or related degree.
3 – 5 years’ experience in programming.
Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
System Design experience advantageous.